For many years the Pacific Art League has been dedicated to sustaining the great tradition of promoting art, training emerging artists and enriching lives in the San Francisco Peninsula since 1921, the Pacific Art League currently enrolls over 2,100 students of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels in classes taught by a faculty of 60 experienced artists at its downtown Palo Alto location. The gallery showcases monthly juried exhibits as well as other selected work by local artists.
The League also offers summer art camps for youth and regular special events for art lovers as part of the growing vibrant art scene in the area.
Ambitious goals in 2018/2019 include:
- Increased outreach to local undeserved communities
- Expansion of course and workshop offerings
- Continued improvement of high caliber jury selection and show quality
- Retention and recruitment of teaching staff
- Volunteer engagement
We invite you or your organization to donate an item or select one of the following sponsorship opportunities, giving you or your business the opportunity to engage with this influential community of art lovers and showing your commitment to the visual arts in Palo Alto.
Table Sponsor $2000
- Prime location table (seating for 10)
- Table branding
- Recognition in Gala program and PAL website
Gala Sponsor $5000
- All the benefits of Table Sponsor -PLUS-
- Full branding on all onsite signage and program
- Recognition in opening address
- Naming rights for either silent or live auction
Supporting and Gala Sponsor $7500
- All the benefits of Table Sponsor AND Gala Sponsor -PLUS-
- 1/2 page ad in Gala program
- Branded banner displayed at the Gala
- Full year-round brand positioning on PAL web site
- Use of PAL galleries for private event
- 1x Exhibition Sponsorship with all associated exclusive branding
PAL also invites the following opportunities:
- Life + Silent Auction Submissions: Opportunity to offer luxury experiences or services that appeal to the PAL community
- In-Kind Sponsor: Wine, food and high-end giveaways
The Pacific Art League is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, public benefit organization (Tax I.D. 94-6096394) and your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.